Mold Removal & Duct Cleaning services we offer in Palm Beach and Broward Counties
Mold Removal –
Mold is a major health concern. Mold is often found in indoor areas with past or present moisture issues, e.g., humidity or water damage. PowerBees employs a variety of techniques to detect and remove mold from both the interior living and office space including the air and surfaces (walls, ceilings, flooring, etc.)Mold removal is critical to avoid common health issues. In many cases, our Certified Residential and Commercial Mold Inspectors will come to your home, office or industrial space and provide estimates for Mold Removal and Mold Remediation. In other cases, Mold Testing is required. Our Certified Mold Inspectors use a variety of instruments and techniques to conclusively test for mold and moisture. If you're a homebuyer, please ask about our inspection options.
– PowerBees employs a variety of techniques and services to remediate mold and repair damage caused by mold as well as providing preventative solutions. Please refer to our Mold Removal
Click here for more information on Mold Remediation or Call us Today at 1-561-797-5927 for questions and scheduling. Mold Testing
- If you suspect there might be mold in your residence or business the best way to understand the situation is to perform a mold test. The purpose of mold testing is to determine what types of spores are present and at what levels. At PowerBees, we believe the key to developing a remediation procedure to address your mold problem is collecting enough data to be able to make informed decisions. PowerBees possesses a wide variety of mold testing tools. Air samples, lift tapes, moisture meters, humidity readers and special cameras can all be utilized to form a complete picture of any microbial situation.
Click here for more information on Mold Testing or Call us Today at 1-561-797-5927 for questions and scheduling. Air Duct Cleaning
- Air duct cleaning should be performed on a regular basis. PowerBees technicians will remove air vent covers in the ceiling, walls and floors to insert a Rotobrush® into each opening to clean the duct work. The process is then repeated in the main HVAC trunks. The Rotobrush® equipment agitates debris and contaminants allowing for their easy extraction. PowerBees also offers both antibacterial and antimicrobial treatments to disinfect duct work and air handlers. A variety of sanitizers are available, including botanicals, that are fogged into the system killing harmful microorganisms (e.g., fugal spores) and bacteria that may be present. Most residential and commercial customers prefer this service. Disinfecting is also particularly common in homes, hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, retirement communities, restaurants and most other forms of commercial space occupied by employees and patrons.
Click here for more information on Air Duct Cleaning or Call us Today at 1-561-797-5927 to get pricing and schedule a service call. Dryer Vent Cleaning
- PowerBees technicians provide both residential dryer vent cleaning and dryer vent cleaning for large apartment complexes, townhouse communities, hotels, retirement communities, assisted living communities, pet stores and Laundromats. No building is too large - whether it is one unit or one thousand units. PowerBees uses technology that incorporates suction and agitation to remove lint, debris and other blockages from dryer vent ducts.
Click here for more information on Dryer Vent Cleaning or Call us Today at 1-561-797-5927 to get pricing and schedule a service call. Water Damage Repair
- PowerBees repairs damage caused by flooding and water leaking into your office or home. Our qualified technicians can quickly restore your home or office back to its original state and make it safer while at the same time, protecting it from future floods. Mold removal and bacteria treatments are an integral part of this service. Typically, water damage repair requires two visits: One to extract the water and install special equipment to dry out the area. The return visit often times the next day requires disinfection and decontamination. PowerBees will work directly with your insurance company.
Click here for more information or Call Us Today at 1-561-797-5927 to schedule an Emergency Services appointment.