- PowerBees uses specialized equipment with powerful suction and long hoses with spinning brushes to remove the dust and debris from with your ductwork.
- PowerBees takes great care to protect you floors, walls and furniture while providing the duct cleaning services.
- As a leading indoor air quality company, PowerBees technicians prevent more dust from getting into your living and work space while cleaning the air duct. All registers and openings are vacuumed at the very beginning to ensure that dust particulates do not become airborne.
PowerBees Provides Dryer Vent Cleaning
- PowerBees uses equipment designed specifically for cleaning dryer vents.
- PowerBees will provide dryer vent cleaning services in residences, apartment buildings of all sizes, hotels, and Laundromats, health clubs and any business that uses a dryer.
- Cleaning dryer vents at least once annually helps to prevent dryer vent fires.
- Commercial businesses should clean their dryer vents more often and Laundromats should clean their dryer vents quarterly.
- The best way to clean a dryer vent is by pulling the dryer back, disconnecting the dryer vent exhaust, cleaning the back of the dryer and then cleaning the entire dryer vent exhaust from behind the dryer to where it terminates outside.
PowerBees provides Mold Testing, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Mold Removal and Mold Remediation within all cities and towns in Massachusetts from Cape Cod, through Boston, Wellesley, Framingham,
and points further West.
PowerBees Provides Duct Cleaning and Mold Testing in