PowerBees specializes in Indoor Air Quality
Our Inspectors are Licensed and Certified by several organizations including the AIHA, IAQA, IICRC and NAMRI
Our staff participates in continuous education classes and workshops to be able to offer the most up to date knowledge and expertise available
PowerBees has been in business for ten years and has over 10,000 customers.
Dedication to Our Customers:
Providing high quality service is the #1 priority of PowerBees Incorporated.
PowerBees has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
A proven project execution methodology.
Customers play an integral role in defining our services
Highest customer retention rates in the industry
Positive Customer Feedback
Our customers have great things to say about us.
Look at our reviews on Angie's List, Yelp and HomeAdvisor
- PowerBees Incorporated is properly Insured and offers Proof of Insurance
- PowerBees Incorporated has worker’s compensation and general Liability for all Services offered
- PowerBees Incorporated is properly insured in Error Emissions and Pollution for Mold Remediation Services.
- PowerBees is Licensed and Certified.
- PowerBees Incorporated offers services throughout Massachusetts, Southeastern Florida, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Connecticut.
- All services and equipment utilize industry best practices and state of the art equipment.
- PowerBees uses the Rotobrush Air Duct Cleaning system HEPA Filtration to clean air ducts. PowerBees also will clean blower fans and AC coils.
- PowerBees uses the Rotobrush Dryer Vent Cleaning system to clean dryer vent exhausts. This powerful system removes lint and other debris from the dryer vent exhausts and reduces the fire hazard. Dryer Vent cleaning should be done at least once per year but more dryers used frequently in Laundromats, medical facilities hotels, gyms and many residences.
- All Mold Testing conducted by PowerBees includes a comprehensive microbial investigation, testing results from an independent third-party laboratory and a detailed report. The mold testing report will include a detailed set or recommendations on how to solve the mold problem if one exists and additional recommendations on how to prevent mold and moisture penetration in the future.
- All mold inspections conducted by PowerBees include a thorough examination of the affected areas, a specific scope of work on how to resolve the problem, and a cost effective approach that will eliminate the mold and pass a Post Remediation Verification Test (PRVT) if one is required.