PowerBees is based in the Greater Boston area providing services to customers in Massachusetts, Florida, Rhode Island, Connecticut and New Hampshire
Headquartered in Wayland, Massachusetts, PowerBees specializes in Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration. Having been in business for close to ten years, PowerBees is now recognized as an industry leader for services related to indoor air quality.
Our objective is to provide both services and products at competitive prices that are affordable for everyone. While there may other organizations out there that provide similar indoor environmental services, we are determined to lead the industry by following best practices using trained and knowledgeable staff. We will work tirelessly to achieve our goals.
- PowerBees is a licensed Home Improvement Contractor
- PowerBees is covered by General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance
- PowerBees has Professional Liability (E&O) insurance for Mold Inspections and Mold Remediation
- PowerBees is
Certified and employs IICRC certified technicians for Mold Remediation and Water Damage Restoration
- PowerBees and our employees are members of the
(American Industrial Hygienist Association)
- PowerBees Incorporated is a member of
(Indoor Air Quality Association)
- PowerBees Incorporated is a member of NAMRI (National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors)
- PowerBees is Certified in Residential Mold Inspection, Commercial Mold Inspection and Mold Remediation
- PowerBees is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm complying with all EPA Rules and Regulations pertaining to the new RRP rule that went into effect on April 10, 2010. This rule relates to all work in pre-1978 homes and states that any Mold Remediation firm working within one of these properties must be certified by the EPA